Page Last Updated: 2/22/2023 9:21am
The Federal Public Health Emergency related to the COVID-19 pandemic ended on January 31, 2022. This means that your Medicaid coverage will be affected if you do not reapply or complete enrollment by April 1, 2023.
To avoid any gaps in your healthcare coverage, including ABA Therapy for your child, it is important that you take action as soon as possible to ensure that your Medicaid benefits continue.
What Do You Need to Do?
- Update your contact information online at commonhelp.virginia.gov, or by calling Cover Virginia at 1-855-242-8282. We must have current contact information on file, such as a mailing address and phone number(s), so members receive important notices and so we can reach out if we need more information.
- Sign up for our electronic newsletter and follow us on social media to get updates.
- Watch for and respond quickly to notices about their coverage.
Cover Virginia will post information, resources and tools online:
- For members, partners, and stakeholders at coverva.org and facebook.com/coverva/
- For providers at dmas.virginia.gov/covid-19-response/
Individuals who no longer qualify for these programs may have other healthcare coverage options through the HealthCare Marketplace, which will be explained in future communications.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter. We value your continued partnership with us and want to ensure that you have access to the healthcare you need. We will continue to send communications as we learn more.
Please check this page regularly for updates.