LEADING THE WAY IN TELEHEALTH SERVICES
Centria takes a team approach to your child's Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy by providing one-on-one therapy between your child and our Behavior Technician and management of your child's treatment by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
Individualized BCBA supervision and ABA therapy can occur through the use of videoconferencing, telecommunication and information technology—called Telesupervision.
For over two years, we have been providing telesupervision for families with need. With COVID-19, we are expanding these more broadly to support social distancing.
Telesupervision Key Benefits:
- Greater flexibility in scheduling appointments with BCBA supervisor
- Less intrusive therapy with fewer care team members in the home weekly
- Increased opportunities for parent training and engagement through video conferencing
NEW! VIRTUAL CLASSROOM ADVANTAGE
Classroom Advantage offers ABA Therapy in a simulated classroom setting and prepares children with autism to thrive in school, and we're proud to launch Classroom Advantage in a virtual setting.
Classroom Advantage Key Benefits:
- Virtual Classroom uses a web-based meeting platform and an e-learning system for interaction between BCBA and clients, and helps teach them how to navigate the digital world
- Opportunities to socialize and learn school readiness skills through structured activities
- Reduce the likelihood of challenging behavior in school by teaching kids how to respond ahead of time
Our Autism Specialists are standing by to take your call and get you started on the path to ABA therapy!
You can also click "Request More Info" below, fill out a short form and one of our Autism Specialists will contact you soon!